Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The simple act of scoring a goal

Most 'true' football fans don't appreciate simple goals, myself included. We always look for a certain level of difficulty in scoring a goal; the difficulty level serving as a barometer of the player's class and skill. The guys, who make a living camped in the penalty box, scoring a hatful of goals from close range, are looked upon as parasites who feed on the efforts of their more hard-working team-mates. We often claim that, ‘scoring that goal was so easy; even I could have done that’. Well, before, you go watch the next football game and add to your ‘I could have scored’ goal tally, check out the YouTube video. It might just give you some goal-scoring tips.

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Unknown said...

the video is truly hilarious and substantiates ur post really well :)

Nimish V Adani said...

Avnish, I think the video has been taken off from YouTube itself. Doesn't appear on my browser now though I watched it earlier.

Nimish V Adani said...

Oops, it appears now.